Claire Chandler, the audiologist at Joondalup Expert Hearing Care changed my life forever. If ever you want to experience an
Expert Hearing Care is always searching for enthusiastic audiologists and audiometrists to join our growing team. We offer a generous bonus to anyone who refers a candidate who then goes on to employment. If you or someone you know would be a good fit for our business, or for more information on the referral bonus program, please get in touch with us. We offer $5000 bonus for successful placement for an audiologist with 3 years or more experience as a QP. T & C Apply.
Expert Hearing Care (WA) is looking for enthusiastic audiologist/audiometrists to join our growing, independently owned and operated audiology practice in Perth. If you are looking for an opportunity where you will make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this position is for you. We are proud to offer a work environment with no sales pressure or targets, where you will be able to select from any manufacturers you deem the best choice for the client. Full-time or part-time opportunities available. Your scope of work will include audiological assessments, hearing aid fittings and rehabilitation services for private clients and Office of Hearing Services voucher holders. You will be:
• Assessing and diagnosing the extent of a client’s hearing loss using state of the art equipment
• Reporting results of assessment to other medical practitioner to ensure clients receive appropriate
medical intervention in regard to their individual audiological findings
• Providing education and involving clients in making an informed decision
• Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
• We currently have opportunities at two location: Morley and Midland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Passion to deliver excellent client service
• Ability to work Independently and willingness to support your team and other clinics
• Excellent Communication skills
• You should be a client “need focussed” clinician with a passion for adult rehabilitation.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits
• Friendly, energetic and a supportive team environment
• Independence to choose all manufacturers’hearing aids, giving you the freedom to choose the devices you feel are most appropriate to your clients
• Flexible full time or part time hours (by negotiation)
• Professional development opportunities
To be eligible,
• Applicants are required to be (or be eligible and willing to become):
Full member of Audiology Australia or Full member of ACAud
• Hold current CCP
Email Amit Sahni on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (08) 9375 9977
for a confidential discussion.
We thank you in advance for your interest and wish to advise that only short-listed candidates
will be contacted by telephone.