Expert Hearing Care is always searching for enthusiastic audiologists and audiometrists to join our growing team. We offer a generous bonus to anyone who refers a candidate who then goes on to employment. If you or someone you know would be a good fit for our business, or for more information on the referral bonus program, please get in touch with us. We offer $5000 bonus for successful placement for an audiologist with 3 years or more experience as a QP. T & C Apply.
Expert Hearing Care (WA) is looking for enthusiastic audiologist/audiometrists to join our growing, independently owned and operated audiology practice in Perth. If you are looking for an opportunity where you will make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this position is for you. We are proud to offer a work environment with no sales pressure or targets, where you will be able to select from any manufacturers you deem the best choice for the client. Full-time or part-time opportunities available. Your scope of work will include audiological assessments, hearing aid fittings and rehabilitation services for private clients and Office of Hearing Services voucher holders. You will be:
• Assessing and diagnosing the extent of a client’s hearing loss using state of the art equipment
• Reporting results of assessment to other medical practitioner to ensure clients receive appropriate
medical intervention in regard to their individual audiological findings
• Providing education and involving clients in making an informed decision
• Ensuring a high standard of record keeping
• We currently have opportunities at two location: Morley and Midland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Passion to deliver excellent client service
• Ability to work Independently and willingness to support your team and other clinics
• Excellent Communication skills
• You should be a client “need focussed” clinician with a passion for adult rehabilitation.
• Competitive remuneration and benefits
• Friendly, energetic and a supportive team environment
• Independence to choose all manufacturers’hearing aids, giving you the freedom to choose the devices you feel are most appropriate to your clients
• Flexible full time or part time hours (by negotiation)
• Professional development opportunities
To be eligible,
• Applicants are required to be (or be eligible and willing to become):
Full member of Audiology Australia or Full member of ACAud
• Hold current CCP
Email Amit Sahni on [email protected] or call us on (08) 9375 9977
for a confidential discussion.
We thank you in advance for your interest and wish to advise that only short-listed candidates
will be contacted by telephone.