I would like to thank Expert Hearing Care in Joondalup for assisting my elderly Mum to get the right hearing
Best-in-Class: Power hearing aids
People with profound hearing losses often need more amplification than a standard hearing aid can provide. When you have a hearing loss, your ears have difficulty picking up sounds and your brain tries to fill in the gaps. This is even more pronounced when you have a severe-to-profound hearing loss. It means that keeping up with what is going on around you can be incredibly difficult, not to mention exhausting.
Power hearing aids typically include a larger case that sits behind the ear, and earmoulds that sit within the ear to ensure sound does not escape. As they require more power, batteries are also usually larger too.
Our clients with profound losses typically look for a device that restores their ability to follow conversations, particularly in difficult environments (i.e. wind, noisy). In choosing the Best-in-Class our experts looked for the best performance for a range of lifestyles and budgets, while being in a case that is as discreet as possible.
Dynamo is designed for people with severe-to-profound hearing loss who are looking for a slim, super-power instrument. It provides easy access to volume control and support for individual listening preferences. This ensures optimal speech understanding. Some of the key benefits that wearers experience with the Oticon Alta 2 include:
- Being able to participate actively in conversations, as they will be able to make better sense of sound
- Being able to clearly hear high frequency sounds, such as “s”, “f” and “th”
- Personalise the incoming sound to their own preferences
- Talking on the phone and giving hugs without annoying whistling and feedback
- Clear hearing regardless of the effects of wind
- Four technology levels (price points)
- Seven colours
- One style – Behind-the-ear
- Speech Rescue ensures that you have full access to high frequency sounds, such as softer consonants like “s” and “th”
- Speech Guard E preserves the important details of speech.
- BrainHearing technology is designed to make you adjust more easily to your new hearing aids by helping you make better sense of sound.
- YouMatic allows you to have sound tailored to your personal listening preferences and needs. Ultimately, this makes it easier for you to adapt to a new, enriched sound and gives you a more natural listening experience.
- Inium Sense feedback shields controls feedback (whistling) and lets you enjoy everyday life, without worrying about annoying – and sometimes embarrassing – whistling.
- Battery: 675
ConnectLine is a series of devices that help you connect to a wide variety of communication and entertainment applications – transforming Alta 2 into a personal wireless headset through Streamer Pro. With Streamer Pro and the free ConnectLine App, you can also use your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, Android™ smartphone or tablet to control
your Alta 2 hearing aids and ConnectLine devices discretely.
Find out more…
Downloads & Links